Real Estate MLS® Listings & Homes for Sale in Mississauga
- Find the most recent available real estate homes for sale in Mississauga in modernsolution.ca.
- Search all type of homes for sale on the Mississauga MLS® system, including nearby cities, property types, and neighborhoods.
- Currently, Mississauga has 950 homes for sale, including about 480 houses, 370 condos, and 100 townhouses listed for sale.
Currently, Mississauga has 950 homes for sale, including about 480 houses, 370 condos, and 100 townhouses listed for sale. The average sold price for all home types in Mississauga is about $700K, which is about 10% higher than 2018. See our Mississauga real estate market stats and trends for more detailed analysis on home prices.
Mississauga is home to 33 communities. The most well know and high demand communities in Mississauga are: City Centre, Clarkson, Cooksville, Creditview,Erindale, Fairview, Hurontario, Lakeview, Lisgar, Lorne Park, Mavis-Erindale, Meadowvale Village, Mineola, Mississauga Valleys, Port Credit, Sheridan Park, Southdown and Streetsville.
Modern Solution Realty is selling houses and condos in all 33 communities in Mississauga. If you have a house, condo or townhome in Mississauga and thinking of selling we can help with providing full service MLS system listing and sell your home for the best price and save you thousands on real estate commission.
To find out how much your home is worth in Mississauga give us a call or send us a request form. Our well experience, professional realtors appraise your home and give you the exact current value of your home for free and with no obligation.
We have sold many houses, condo apartments, condo townhouses, freehold townhomes, semi-detached and detached homes in Mississauga. Visit our website to see our recently sold homes in Mississauga.
You can also find your dream home in Mississauga using our home search facilities. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. Our well expert real estate agents in Mississauga are available to answer your questions regarding your home, available listings, neighborhoods and schools in Mississauga. Modern Solution is revolutionising real estate agencies and the home selling process in Mississauga by using high tech, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better result for our home-seller and buyer-buyer clients and save them thousands on commission.
More about Mississauga
In 1968, Mississauga was established as the Town of Mississauga. Later, in 1974, Mississauga was united with some villages including Streetsville, Port Credit and others and incorporated the City of Mississauga. Now, Mississauga is the sixth largest city in Canada and the second largest city after Toronto in Ontario.
Some Facts about Mississauga:
* Mississauga boasting a population of over 750,000.
* 53.4 per cent of people living in Mississauga’s are immigrants.
* Over 145 languages are spoken in Mississauga.
* 53 percent of the population work and live in the city. The rest mostly either work in Toronto and commute or live in Toronto and come to Mississauga work.
* Mississauga is the second largest employment cluster in GTA after Toronto.
* Mississauga is the home of 91,000 businesses which 95% of them are small ones).
* It’s also home to 1,400 multinational firms and 75 Fortune 500 companies.
* Several Mississauga major development plans are:
o Downtown 21project in Square One Area
o Construction of 46 new condo apartment towers in City Centre
o Redevelopment of Lakeview neighbourhoods project,
o Redevelopment of Port Credit neighbourhoods project
o The Hurontario LRT – a light-rail transit project.
Buying and selling homes in Mississauga including Condo Apartments, Condo Townhomes, Freehold Townhouse, Semi-detached and detached homes have been HOT all the time. Mississauga is the highest after Toronto in number of home sales in the province of Ontario.
Modern Solution Realty’s main office is in Mississauga and most of our home buying and selling activities are focussed on Mississauga and surrounding cities, including but not limited to Etobicoke, Toronto, Brampton, Caledon, Oakville, Milton, Burlington and Hamilton
Contact Us For Buy & Sell In Mississauga