Selling Your Home in Scarborough?
Receive Full-Service MLS® Listing
Pay Total 2% Commission
1% to Listing Agent – 1% to Buyer Agent
Our Happy Home Sellers in Scarborough:
- Received Full-Service Real Estate Listing
- Sold Their Home 101% Over Asking Price*
- Sold in 13 Days with NO Hassle*
- Saved $27,725 on Commission*
*on Average from 2016 to 2018
Buying a Home in Scarborough?
Buy a House or Condo in Scarborough
Get 1% Cashback* (Rebate)
Limited Time Offer (December 31, 2019)
Our Happy Home Buyers in Scarborough:
- Received their Mortgage approval even before start searching
- Received Full-Service Home Buying Package
- Got most recent homes for sale in Scarborough MLS® System
- Received full Scarborough Market Report and home prices.
* Some conditions apply – Please contact for more detail
Quick Contact with Our Local Real Estate Agent In Scarborough
Our Sold Homes
Proven Result of Total 2%
Scarborough Real Estate
Scarborough is the home of high demand communities and neighbourhoods in east of Toronto. Modern Solution Realty is selling and buying houses and condos in all areas of Scarborough.
If you plan to sell home, whether a house, condo or townhome in Scarborough, we can help with providing full-service MLS® system listing and sell your home for the best price and save you thousands in real estate commission by charging low commission of 2% total – one percent commission for listing agent and one percent commission for buyer agent.
Sell Home In Scarborough
To find out how much your home worth in Scarborough give us a call at 905-897-5000 or send us a request form. Our well experienced, professional Realtors® appraise your home and give you the exact current market value of your home for free and with no obligation.
We have sold many houses, condo apartments, condo townhouses, freehold townhomes, semi-detached and detached homes in Scarborough. Visit our website to see our most recent sold homes in Scarborough.
Buy Home In Scarborough
If you plan to buy a home of any type; condo apartment, condo townhouse, freehold townhome, semi-detached or detached home in Scarborough , Modern Solution not only provide full home buying service but also guarantee to get your mortgage.
We help you to find your dream home in Scarborough hassle free and with pleasure, without having the stress of getting mortgage to be able to finalize your home purchase.
You can find your dream home in Scarborough using our home search facilities. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square footage, number of beds and baths to find homes that fit your criteria.
Our well expert real estate agents in Scarborough are available to answer your questions regarding your home, available listings, neighborhoods and schools in Scarborough.
Our real estate agents evaluate your home in Scarborough for free and help you to make decision whether to sell your home or keep it for another year or season.
Modern Solution is revolutionising real estate agencies and the home selling process in Scarborough by using high tech facilities, full-service agents, and low commission that provide a better result for our home-seller and home-buyer clients and save them thousands on commission.
More about Scarborough
Welcome to the largest, most vibrant urban city of Canada!
This big Metropolis city is the heart of Canada’s commercial, financial, industrial, and cultural life. This urban city dates back to 1793 when the British officials founded the ‘Town of York’ which grew to be the globally known present day Toronto in 1834.
Today, Toronto is known to be one of the world’s most liveable and multicultural urban cities in the world with just over 2.8 Million people. All of this growth took place on the lands of the original Toronto purchase of which final agreement and treaty was reached between the “Mississaugas First Nations” Tribe and the Government of Canada in 2010.
Toronto has hosted and is the annual home city for many global events. To name a few:
- World Youth Day in 2002
- G20 summit on June 26–27, 2010
- WorldPride in 2014
- Pan Am Games and the Parapan American Games in 2015
- Home to Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF), established in 1976
- Home to the Hockey Hall of Fame since 1961
- Toronto’s Light Festival
- Canadian International Auto Show
- Toronto Pride
- Toronto Jazz Festival
- Canadian National Exhibition – CNE
- Toronto Caribbean Carnival
Some fun facts about Toronto
- Toronto is home to 8,100 restaurants and bars, representing 6.5% of all businesses in the city.
- Toronto welcomes over 40 million visitors annually, with an overall visitor spending of $7.2 billion during their visits.
- Toronto is the only Canadian city with representation in 7 major league sports.
- Little Italy, Little Portugal, Greektown and Chinatown have dual-language street signs written in both English and a language other than French.
- The Toronto Zoo is the largest zoo in Canada and the third largest in the world, housing 16,000 animals of 491 different species.
- Over 180 languages and dialects are spoken in the city.
- Almost 25% of Canada’s population lives within a 160 km radius of Toronto.
- The top five visible minority groups in Toronto are South Asians (12% of the population), Chinese (11.4%), Black (8.4%), Filipino (4.1%) and Latin American (2.6%).
- Toronto has the second largest public transitsystem in North America.
- Toronto is the third largest city for English theatre, being just behind New York and London. Source: https://www.narcity.com
See the link below to the City of Toronto website to explore this beautiful City! https://www.toronto.ca/
Receive full service when you Buy home and sell home of any type in Toronto including Condo Apartment, Condo Townhome, Freehold Townhouse, Semi-detached and detached homes with us and save thousands on commission. Real Estate activates in Toronto are always in high demand. Toronto holds the highest sales in the province of Ontario.
Brokers and agents in Modern Solution Realty are well experienced and familiar with all neighbourhoods and communities in Toronto and actively help home-buyers and home-sellers to buy or sell real estate in Toronto and surrounding cities including but not limited to Caledon, Mississauga, Oakville, Scarborough, Burlington, HaScarborough, Pickering, Oshawa, Ajax, Vaughan, King City and Newmarket.