Real Estate MLS® Listings & Homes for Sale in Toronto
- Find the most recent available real estate homes for sale in Toronto in modernsolution.ca.
- Search all type of homes for sale on the Toronto MLS® system, including nearby cities, property types, and neighborhoods.
- See our Toronto real estate market stats and trends for more detailed analysis of home prices.
Modern Solution Realty is selling houses and condos in all blank communities in Toronto. If you have a house, condo or townhome in Toronto and thinking of selling we can help with providing full service MLS system listing and sell your home for the best price and save you thousands in real estate commission.
To find out how much your home is worth in Toronto give us a call or send us a request form. Our well experience, professional realtors appraise your home and give you the exact current value of your home for free and with no obligation.
You can also find your dream home in Toronto using our home search facilities. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria.
Our well expert real estate agents in Toronto are available to answer your questions regarding your home, available listings, neighborhoods and schools in Toronto. Modern Solution is revolutionising real estate agencies and the home selling process in Toronto by using high tech, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better result for our home-seller and buyer-buyer clients and save them thousands on commission.
More about Toronto
Welcome to the largest, most vibrant urban city of Canada!
This big Metropolis city is the heart of Canada’s commercial, financial, industrial, and cultural life. This urban city dates back to 1793 when the British officials founded the ‘Town of York’ which grew to be the globally known present day Toronto in 1834. Today, Toronto is known to be one of the world’s most liveable and multicultural urban cities in the world with just over 2.8 Million people. All of this growth took place on the lands of the original Toronto. Purchase, of which final agreement and treaty was only finally reached between the Mississaugas First Nations Tribe and the Government of Canada in 2010.
Toronto has hosted and is the annual home city for many global events. To name a few;
WorldPride in 2014
Home to Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF), established in 1976
Home to the Hockey Hall of Fame since 1961
Some fun facts about Toronto
- Toronto is home to 8,100 restaurants and bars, representing 6.5% of all businesses in the city.
- Toronto welcomes over 40 million visitors annually, with an overall visitor spending of $7.2 billion during their visits.
- Toronto is the only Canadian city with representation in 7 major league sports.
- Little Italy, Little Portugal, Greek town and China town have dual-language street signs written in both English and a language other than French.
- The Toronto Zoo is the largest zoo in Canada and the third largest in the world, housing 16,000 animals of 491 different species.
- Over 180 languages and dialects are spoken in the city.
- Almost 25% of Canada’s population lives within a 160 km radius of Toronto.
- The top five visible minority groups in Toronto are South Asians (12% of the population), Chinese (11.4%), Black (8.4%), Filipino (4.1%) and Latin American (2.6%).
- Toronto has the second largest public transit system in North America.
- Toronto is the third largest city for English theatre, being just behind New York and London. Source: https://www.narcity.com
Buying and selling homes in Toronto including Condo Apartments, Condo Townhomes, Freehold Townhouse, Semi-detached and detached homes are always in high demand. Toronto holds the highest sales in the province of Ontario.
Here at Modern Solution Realty Inc., Brokerage, we have many Realtors that are specialized and have great depth of knowledge regarding Real Estate (both purchase and sale) within the City Toronto.
Contact Us For Buy & Sell Vaughan In Vaughan